Amazing Aerial Promotions for the Best Luxury Hotels in Wales
Had the pleasure of escaping to the most Westerly point in Wales to profile three of the most stunning hotels I’ve ever seen.
At the behest of The Retreats group (and hosted by the amazing Emma) and helmed by Director/Producer Marcus Thomas from Black Lab Films, we raced against the clock to capture the lush pre-Autumnal landscape.
Our first day at Roch Castle was challenge though with unpredictable winds gusting at 20 mph. Just on the edge of our operational tolerance we took to the air and with much caution managed to capture some once in a lifetime sunsets.
The following days we returned to much calmer winds and lovely rolling cloud cover to film sunrise over Twr Y Felin and Sunset at Penrhiw.
Aerial shoot & edit packages start at £500 + VAT.
Harness the power of social media with a stunning video to capture your customers’ attention.
If you are the owner of a hotel, stately home or wedding venue contact us today to find out how we can deliver these same results for you.
Aerial promo package includes:
- Pre-Flight Survey & Mission planning
- Afternoon / Sunset shoot
- Sunrise / Morning shoot
- Full Promo Edit (90 – 120 seconds approximately) – Anchor video for website or Facebook
- Social Media Edits (20 – 45 seconds approximately) – Twitter, Instagram
With the explosion in social media advertising, professional videos are the best way to reach new customers.
What used to be limited high-end productions is now within reach of small businesses like yours.
Please see a sample schedule below:
- Week before Flight – After an initial discussion wherein we find out more about the history of your property and the surrounding area, we do a computer-based recce to ensure the flight is safe and legal. Once completed we check the weather forecast and await a 24 – 48 hour window of light winds and clear skies (Although not too clear. The camera loves a good cloud!).
- Shoot Day 1 – Afternoon / Sunset Mission. With our shooting window identified, our pilot will arrive at your property around mid-day to complete an on-the-ground survey and risk assessment. If all clear, it’s a go for take-off! We will shoot for approximately 90 minutes capturing the best afternoon light and eventual sunset.
- Overnight at Property – Unique to our package compared to competitors is our commitment to waiting for the best light. As such we request that our pilot billet at your property overnight to recharge those batteries (his and the drone’s) and be ready for an early start the next morning.
- Shoot Day 2 – Sunrise / Morning Mission. The pilot will be up with the roosters getting ready for the Sunrise. Another 90 minutes of flight time should see the welcoming of another day and profile your property in the most flattering morning light.
- Return to base – Pilot will then return to Cardiff to log the footage and begin editing.
- Delivery – After approximately 1 – 2 weeks (depending on our bookings) a final full version and social media cut-downs are delivered to client.
Call us today to find out just how easy it is to promote your property with an aerial highlight video.
And BTW…. If you ever get the opportunity to stay at Twr Y Felin definitely ask for the ‘Light House’ room!
If you run a hotel, country house, wedding venue or other property that would benefit from some spectacular aerial camerawork please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.orgCONTACT US TODAY – Whatever your budget we’ll do our best to meet your brief.